Tuesday, January 29, 2008

***Urgent Tonight’s Tele-Seminar Update






Good Morning Terry,


If I bring you a house will you work it with me?

I don't know how to evaluate a house.

I don't know what to say when people call.

I don't know how to fill out the paperwork.

I just don't know where to start :-(

Those are the messages I receive the most often
in my emails and it seems they come tome at least
8 times a week.

Tonight's call will answer all of these questions - and more!

**Urgent Call Update**
I sent the wrong call registration information yesterday - here is the correct one:

www.totalfinancialliberty.com/askterry.html

I will show you how - for the first time ever - you
can literally look over my shoulder as I work houses:
The exact steps you need to take.

What to say - What not to say.

How to evaluate the houses.

What The Frankenstein Flip is all about and How It Will Help You Fire Your Boss In90 Days or Less.

And a whole lot more.

Oh yeah - did I tell you there is a way - for the very first time - you can have unlimited Private Email access to Fred and I for a whole year?

www.totalfinancialliberty.com/askterry.html

The call is at 7 PM Central time - please be 5 minutes early.

I would love to tell you that there will be a replay - but accidents happen and recordings get messed up so I promise nothing.
Now - Go Get A House.
See you on the call.
Terry Wygal - The QHBThe Quick House Buyer

www.freeHousesCD.com

Terry Wygal - The QHBThe Quick House Buyer

Terry Wygal is a Native Houstonian and has been a full time investor for over 7 years now.He has interviewed and developed strong networking partnerships with noted national Speakers such as The Apprentice 3rd Season Winner Kendra Todd, A&E’s Flip This House Star’s Than Merrill, David and Armando Montelongo as well as National Motivational Speaker Vic Johnson. Terry Wygal runs one of the Nations fastest growing real estate investing training centers at

http://www.totalfinancialliberty.com/

and gives away over 6 hours of Free Real Estate Investing Training at

http://www.freehousescd.com/

No comments: