Saturday, January 26, 2008

My daughter does not love me because I am a real estate investor


Hello and good morning Terry

Caution I have a lesson at the end of this story
that is of an adult nature.

Do not read it unless you can handle the truth
about real estate investing.

My daughter does not love me because I am a real estate investor!

I can't think of a time that I ever heard my
daughter run into the house all crazy
with excitement because I am a real estate investor.

When she talks about me to her friends it usually has to do
with me being in the volunteer fire department.

This past Saturday there was a Winter Wonderland Festival at her
school and she made a point to bring all the children from her class
up to the fire truck that I was asked to bring there.
Sophia made a running jump to land in myarms and proudly showed the
kids in her class around Engine 29.

This Sunday Granny, Grandpa, Sophia and I went to the Texans game
and watched them win. The picture of us with her head on my shoulders
tells the whole story.

The picture with her mouth open and eyes wide shows how silly she is. :-)

So, what is the adult content?

Here it is - while I have never had a running jump into my arms
because I am a real estate investor from my daughters-

While being a volunteer fire fighter gets me a few points - at times -

While taking Sophia and the Grand Parents to the game scores a few points -

It is because I am a real estate investor that gives me the freedom
and time to do what I want to do - that which is most important to me.

Spend all the available time I can with my family.

Being a Volunteer for my community - And the pure adrenalin thatgoes with it.
Attend the football games

And spend time with the family.

Here is the real important question:

Why do you want to be a Real Estate Investor?

Here is the Adult Question:

Are you doing everything you can to hit those goals?


Later on this week I will be telling you how you can LEAP into 2008
and get a big jump start on your competition.

I will show you how you can LEAP ahead in your pay scale and do
whatever it is your heart desires.

DO NOT MISS the email later this week - You Will Hit Your Goals with
the right help - Fred and I will make sure of it.

Now Go Get A House.

Sincerely,

Terry Wygal - The QHB
The Quick House Buyer

PS - Did you miss the Thursday's thoughts?
go to

http://www.thursdaysthoughts.com

It covers Land Trusts


Terry Wygal is a Native Houstonian and has been a full time investor for
over 7 years now.He has interviewed and developed strong networking
partnerships with noted national Speakers such as The Apprentice 3rd
Season Winner Kendra Todd, A&E’s Flip This House Star’s Than Merrill,
David and Armando Montelongo as well as National Motivational Speaker
Vic Johnson. Terry Wygal runs one of the Nations fastest growing real estate
investing training centers at

http://www.totalfinancialliberty.com/

and gives away over 6 hours of Free Real Estate Investing Training at

http://www.freehousescd.com/

No comments: