Saturday, January 26, 2008

Terry Wygal - Did you see this?








Good morning Terry,

Real Quick - Did you see yesterdays email?

I have a Great Big announcement coming at the start of the new year and I do not want you to miss this.

You Know Who Is Coming To Town?

By Well, yes the Big Guy in the Red Suit is coming and we are all excited and giddy about that I know but I have to tell you about one other person who is coming that is getting me even more excited.

Remember yesterday when I told you that David and Melina Montelongo from A&E's Flip This House are headed to Houston on March 1st and 2nd?

Well to add to that GREAT news is that I have also received a great
gift from Than Merrill, also from A&E's Flip This House, who is letting
me know that he is headed my way!

Than is able to turn over 100 Wholesaling and Rehabbing houses a
year with his system and he has agreed to share his"insider secrets"
with us in March right here in little ole Houston Texas.

Please set your calendar for those days - block them
outright now and lock them in tight because - believe it
or not- I have an even BIGGER Guy who I just received
a commitment from to be the Key Note Speaker.

Who is it?

Well, I will be revealing that in the next few weeks but
do not forget to set aside March 1st and 2nd and plan to
be here in Houston Texas.

I will assure you that by the time you leave on Sunday your
head will be exploding from the No B.S. training you receive
that weekend.

Now Go Get A House!

Sincerely,

Terry Wygal - The QHB
The Quick House Buyer

PS.
Do not forget that FRIDAY I have to end the
FIRESALE that I have going on right now at

http://www.firstloansource.com/mp3/motivatedsellers

After that it is over and done with and the Grinch will begone with the goods. Hey, t'was the night before Christmas and all but don't say I didn't warn you :-)



Terry Wygal is a Native Houstonian and has been a full time investor for over 7 years now.
He has interviewed and developed strong networking partnerships with noted national Speakers such as The Apprentice 3rd Season Winner Kendra Todd, A&E’s Flip This House Star’s Than Merrill, David and Armando Montelongo as well as National Motivational Speaker Vic Johnson. Terry Wygal runs one of the Nations fastest growing real estate investing training centers at

http://www.totalfinancialliberty.com/

and gives away over 6 hours of Free RealEstate Investing Training at

http://www.freehousescd.com/

No comments: