Saturday, January 26, 2008

The REI Club Ex-President and Lawyer Told Me








Good Morning Terry,



I have 2 HUGE announcements but first you have to hear what the Ex-President of the local Real Estate Investment Club said tome last night.

The Ex-President of The R.I.C.H. Club Told Me

I gave a presentation at the local real estate investment club last night for the first time in a long time.

I was asked by my good friend Gordon Apple by to bail him out of a tight spot because he needed a speaker and of course I consented to doing it.

Who can turn that old man down? :-)

Before the presentation began Gordon noted that the room
was filled to capacity and that they had not been that full lately.
It seemed that there were a lot of very experienced investors in
there who had not attended a meeting in a while.

This included the Ex-President of the club, Attorney James Smith,
who was also the legal council for the club.

I ended up getting on a great roll and after it was all over he said to
me:"I have seen a lot of workshop presentations but that was the
best one that I have ever seen. Nothing but Content And believe me
I know because I have put on a few good ones myself"

You could have knocked me over with a feather. It is nice to be
recognized by my peers like that.
To the announcements:

1. I am doing a Quick Fire Sale for the Best Darn courses on
Wholesaling Houses and Buying Houses Subject To The Existing Lien.

http://www.quickhousebuyer.com/askterry/course.html

It is your chance to hear me on either subject at the years
lowest investment but it will only last until Friday.

Period! Quite frankly there has never been a better time than
right now to take advantage of this so tell Santa you have been
good and stuff this in your stocking.

http://www.quickhousebuyer.com/askterry/course.html

Mark Your Calendar

2. The Second Big Announcement -

Mark your little black book and plan to be in Houston Texas
on March 1st and 2nd!

I am going to hold a training event unlike any other and
because it is designed to kick the new year off and get you
moving in the right direction you will not believe how I am
going to just give these 2 days to you.

There will be more coming in the next few weeks but

I can tell you this:
David and Melina Montelongo from A&E's Flip This House
are coming back to Houston!



By the way - They just teach - they don't pitch anything.

Here is a little teaser: They are not the only stars of the show
who willbe in Houston Texas on March 1st and 2nd.

If you have any training events that you have seen that you
knew you MUST BE There - then this is the one for 2008

Keep an eye out for the big announcement in the next few weeks.

Now go get a house!

Sincerely,

Terry Wygal - The QHB
The Quick House Buyer

http://www.totalfinancialliberty.com




Terry Wygal is a Native Houstonian and has been
a full time investor for over 7 years now.He has
interviewed and developed strong networking
partnerships with noted national Speakers such as
The Apprentice 3rd Season Winner Kendra Todd,
A&E’s Flip This House Star’s Than Merrill, David
and Armando Montelongo as well as National
Motivational Speaker Vic Johnson. Terry Wygal
runs one of the Nations fastest growing real estate
investing training centers at

http://www.totalfinancialliberty.com/

and gives away over 6 hours of Free Real Estate Investing Training at

http://www.freehousescd.com/

No comments: