Saturday, March 15, 2008

WOW - Great Going Guys





Greetings!

My email yesterday about lack of leads and not
filling the marketing funnel for motivated sellers hit
a strong nerve from the looks of the people who
registered for the call at:

www.thevoiceofrealestateinvesting.com

I also received a lot of emails asking me -
What Can I Do To Get The Sellers To Call Me?

Want More Leads from Hungry Sellers!

I hate driving through neighborhoods!

Why is my phone not ringing?

Well I am going to take you down just one possible
solution to your worries tomorrow,Thursday, Night at 7 PM Central time.

Dan and I are going to share with you a way to get on the internet - set up your domain - and start to generate traffic and it isn't going to cost you a dime to do it.

Other than your normal internet service charges of course.

But hey - do you want to go dish out $2,400 of your pocket, andmiss out on your own Bahama trip, or would you rather
have a website given to you?

www.thevoiceofrealestateinvesting.com

Me - A nice cold one on the beach was pretty nice - even if
my wife,kids and Ole Diesel 'The Deal Digger"
were not around to keep me company.

But - and this is HUGE - the lines are about closed on this call.
Giving away websites will jam a call line more than anything I know.

By the way - I even put my own brand on them -
wait til you see it in action - you will take that $2,400 you
saved and take the mission a night on the town - or take
the hubby for a round of golf.

Or heck I am ready to go back to the Beach take me.
But whatever you do know this:

You cannot do deals if you don't have leads from somewhere!

And right now - NOT having a website slamming seller
leads into your e-box is akin to being all alone at midnight on
New Years Eve or your Birthday - it ain't no fun.

www.thevoiceofrealestateinvesting.com

Now Go Get A House!


Terry Wygal -
The QHB
The Quick House Buyer

PS - Speaking of Diesel "The Deal Digger' I have
been yelled at for not having him on my latest training
videos with my Thursday Thoughts Training.

I will make that up to you tomorrow as we talk about
a recent deal we "dug" up.



Terry Wygal is a Native Houstonian and
has been a full time investor for over 7 years now.
He has interviewed and developed strong networking
partnerships with noted national Speakers such as
The Apprentice 3rd Season Winner Kendra Todd,
A&E’s Flip This House Star’s Than Merrill, David
and Armando Montelongo as well as National Motivational
Speaker Vic Johnson. Terry Wygal runs one of the
Nations fastest growing real estate investing training centers at

www.totalfinancialliberty.com

and gives away over 6 hours of Free Real Estate Investing Training at

www.freehousesCD.com



No comments: