Saturday, March 15, 2008

63 Real Estate Investors Said This








Good Morning

Something that was said at my recent
Fire Your Boss in 90 Days or Less
Convention continued to grate at me
while I was away on business
last week in the Bahamas.
I know it still strikes you as funny to
hear business and Bahamas - cute. Though
I will admit to a little fun--- just a tad bit.
This one thing that was said was probably the
most profound statement I have heard in a while in
real estate investing.

It snapped me out of what I was doing and made me
wake up to realize what I had heard is exactly what
I have been screaming about for a long time.
What was it I heard that was like a slap upside my
head?

It was this:
"The question was asked - How many of you have more
than 10 Motivated Seller leads A MONTH coming in
each and every month?"
The answer floored me - 63 Real Estate Investors hands

Stayed Down!

That is right - 63 real estate investors - from
Newbies to Seasoned vets - were not receiving at
least 10 leads a month.

You could have knocked me out with a feather.
I contacted a few friends in the business to see
what we could do about this and this Thursday
at 7 PM Central Time I will interview someone
who makes it his business to Drive Traffic, real
Motivated Sellers, to you.

Now, do not confuse this with the call I am doing on
April 1st - that is an entirely different call.
Nope - This call is designed to drive traffic to you
so that you can have and Capture the leads to Follow
Up - sound like something I have harped on for a while?
Do not miss this call if you want to know how to
do this the right way.
See you on the call.

Terry Wygal -
The QHB
The Quick House Buyer

PS - the last call I held we had about 325 people
who were not able to get on - so you might want
to register early and get on 5 minutes early



Terry Wygal is a Native Houstonian and has
been a full time investor for over 7 years now.
He has interviewed and developed strong
networking partnerships with noted national
Speakers such as The Apprentice 3rd Season
Winner Kendra Todd, A&E’s Flip This House
Star’s Than Merrill, David and Armando
Montelongo as well as National Motivational
Speaker Vic Johnson. Terry Wygal
runs one of the Nations fastest growing
real estate investing training centers
at
www.totalfinancialliberty.com

and gives away over 6 hours of Free Real
Estate Investing Training at


www.freehousesCD.com



























No comments: