Saturday, March 8, 2008

Very Sad News









Dear ,


I am afraid I am the bearer of some very sad news this morning.

On Wednesday of last week Fred Burke accomplished a year
long mission to secure a TV show that he knew would help
catapult our business here in the local Houston market.

Now, for those of you who knew Fred, you know that he hated to be in front of a camera - but then he started to realize that people who he never met would come up and tell him they saw a video he did on real estate investing and loved it.

When I first started to tell Fred we had to do videos and put them on you tube.com he thought it was crazy - but he dove into it with all the passion and commitment one could ask for.

So much so that he secured a long term deal to produce a
30 minute TV show each week.

As we sat in front of the cameras taping the first episode last
Wednesday I had to calm him down and he said.
"I have waited a year for this. I can't believe it is finally happening."

Fred had to really beat me over the head to convince me it
was the right thing to do - and he was right of course.
He busted his rear to make the whole thing happen
and was nervous as heck about being in front of the TV.
He was also as happy as a little kid in a candy store.

Little was I to know it would be our last show together.

We just found out late last night that Fred Burke was
killed in an automobile accident. I do not know the
specifics nor do they matter at this time.

I hope that you will take a second today to think
and pray for his family today and remember the
last lesson he taught me about sticking with it,
even through tough times, to achieve your goal.

Fred put his heart and soul into Total Financial Liberty
and we will continue to make this the best dang real estate
investing training website out there - with some of the
enhancements that Fred and I have been discussing.

I am sure that for those of you attending the

http://www.fireyourbossin90daysorless.com/

Convention have a question as to whether the convention
will continue as planned.

The answer is YES it will - because this was another event
that he busted his rear for and was excited as a little kid
looking forward to seeing all of you who he has come to
know through the last year or so.

When I have a copy of the last TV show together I will
get it uploaded and let you know where you can watch it.

Till then - I may be a little busy this week to get right
back to emails - but I will try to get to them as soon as possible -
I hope you understand.


Terry Wygal -
The QHB
The Quick House Buyer

Terry Wygal is a Native Houstonian and has been
a full time investor for over 7 years now.
He has interviewed and developed strong
networking partnerships with noted national
Speakers such as The Apprentice 3rd Season
Winner Kendra Todd, A&E’s Flip This House
'Star’s Than Merrill, David and Armando Montelongo
as well as National Motivational Speaker Vic Johnson.
Terry Wygal runs one of the Nations fastest growing
real estate investing training centers at


and gives away over 6 hours of Free Real Estate Investing Training at










No comments: