Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Thanks again from Terry Wygal



Greetings!

I know - I know - The Bahamas - must
be nice Terry!

Well it was to be honest with you.

The sea, the fresh seafood - being catered

to hand and foot - for a nice hit to the wallet
and the scuba dive was out of this world.

I was able to Scuba Dive where they filmed a couple of Jaws movies and Into The Blue with Jessica Alba and some dude - I went right up to the plane wreck and will send a picture later.

But That's Not The best Part

But the best time - the very best time was was being
inside a room full of Entrepreneur's from around the
country and being able to share our ideas and strategies
with other like minded people Who Get It!

The Real Estate Investor Is The May tag Repair Man -
We Are The loneliest Profession out there right?

I mean - I know I can't talk to my friends and even my wife
- certainly not the kids - about what I do.

Not talk to them and get great feedback on what I can change
to make a Dramatic Improvement in my business like I did this week.

I sat with 20 - count them 20 - of the nations very best
business owners in a Mastermind Setting and grabbed notes
after notes of what is working and what is not working.


And then it hit me, I need to be doing this for my clients -
you guys.
What change would you make if you had 20 people picking
your business apart to make it run better?

Would your leads get better? Would your calls from motivated
sellers get better? Would you close more deals and fatten that
skinny wallet better?

The Mastermind concept - with the Right Mentor -
can and will make a significant improvement with your
real estate investing - ---

And I will Prove it t you Next Week! Keep your eyes open
and your email open because I am going to make it brain
dead simple to get the exact same kind of Mastermind
Experience that I just had and anyone should be able to
experience it - ANYONE.

Keep your eyes open foe the email next week - I have
to run to the airport and get on a plane back to the states.

If you want to hop into the forum at

http://www.totalfinancialliberty.com/

and let me know what kind of difference a Mastermind Setting
would do for you - hope on in and give your thoughts.

See you back in the states soon.

Thank your customer, tell them how valuable they
are to you, but don't go overboard. Insincerity is easy to spot.

Sincerely,

Terry Wygal -
The QHB
The Quick House Buyer

Terry Wygal is a Native Houstonian and
has been a full time investor for over
7 years now.He has interviewed and
developed strong networking partnerships
with noted national Speakers such as
The Apprentice 3rd Season Winner Kendra Todd,
A&E’s Flip This House Star’s Than Merrill,
David and Armando Montelongo as well as
National Motivational Speaker Vic Johnson.
Terry Wygal runs one of the Nations fastest
growing real estate investing training centers at

http://www.totalfinancialliberty.com/

and gives away over 6 hours of Free Real Estate
Investing Training at


http://www.freehousescd.com/


Financial MarketingHeadquarters:
http://www.thequickhousebuyer.com/

Financial Marketing CD:
http://www.freehousescd.com/

Financial Marketing Reviews:
http://www.totalfinancialliberty.com/

No comments: